Siddhanth Kapoor is an Indian film actor and assistant director who mainly works in the Hindi film industry. He started his career as an assistant filmmaker and later worked in several films including the horror-comedy Bhool Bhulaiya, the mystery murder comedy Bhagam Bhag, the drama-comedy Chup Chup Ke, and Dhol.
Siddhanth Kapoor Birth & Family
Siddhanth Kapoor was born on July 6, 1984, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, the son of Shakti Kapoor and Shivangi Kolhapure. Both his parents were actors. He has a sibling named Shraddha Kapoor who is a famous actress. Siddhanth completed his graduation from the Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute, West Hollywood, California.
Siddhanth Kapoor Biography
|Real name||Siddhanth Kapoor|
|Profession||Actor and director|
|Date of birth||July 6, 1984|
|Age (as in 2022)||38 years|
|Family||Mother: Shivangi Kolhapure (actress)|
Father: Shakti Kapoor (actor)
Sister: Shraddha Kapoor (actress)
Brother: Not available
Wife: not available
Siddhanth Kapoor Career
Siddhanth started his career as a disc jockey and then worked for nearly two years as an assistant director to director Priyadarshan in his films like Bhagam Bhag (2006), Chup Chup Ke (2006), Bhool Bhulaiya (2007), and Dhol (2007). ). was featured in the biographical gangster crime film Shootout at Wadala as Gyancho, the figure based on Vishnu Patil, in 2013. The following year, he appeared in the thriller film Ugly as Siddhanth in 2014.
He appeared in the 2015 crime thriller Jazbaa as Sam Maklai. It is the remake of the 2007 South Korean movie Seven Days. Siddhanth went on to work in many popular Bollywood movies such as Paltan, Yaaram, Hello Charlie, and Chehre.
Siddhanth Kapoor Education details
|Secondary school||Lee Strasberg Theater and Film Institute, West Hollywood, California|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Arts|
|Debut||Movie: Judwaa (1997; As a child actor)|
Bhagam Bhag (2006)
Web series: Bhaukaal (2020)
Siddhanth Kapoor Physical stats
|Height||5′ 8″ Feet|
|body shape||Chest: 42 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Hobbies||Travel and painting|
Siddhanth Kapoor Marital status
|Salary (approx.)||Not available|
|Net value||Not available|
Facts about Siddhanth Kapoor
- Siddhanth was born and raised in Mumbai.
- Siddhanth soared his acting career as a child artist with the movie Judwa, where he played junior Rangeela in 1997.
- In 2017, he starred with her sister in the biographical crime film Haseena Parkar as Dawood Ibrahim.
- Kapoor starred in the crime drama web series Bhaukaal played the role of Chintu Dedha which premiered on MX Player in 2020.
- He starred in the Dhamaka records music video Hum Hindustani in 2021.
- In 2018, he was seen with Shraddha Kapoor on the stage of The Drama Company to promote their film Haseena Parkar.