Sonia Sharma is an Indian actress, model, and journalist. She mainly works in the Hindi film and television industry. She is known for her performances in Tenali Rama, Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey, and Veer Shivaji. Sonia made her film debut with Crime Patrol Dastak Episode in 2006.
Sonia Sharma Early life
Sonia Sharma was born on October 30, 1991, in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. She is originally from Ishwarpuri, a place near Meerut in Uttar Pradesh. Sonia holds a degree in journalism from the Asian Academy of Film and Television, Noida. She has also majored in film directing.
Sonia Sharma Wiki
|Real name||Sonia Sharma|
|Profession||Actress, model, and journalist|
|Date of birth||October 30, 1991|
|Age (as in 2022)||31 years|
|Birthplace||Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India|
|residence||Ishwarpuri near Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Family||mother: name unknown|
Father: name unknown
Sister: Not available
Brother: Not available
Husband: not available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Sonia started her acting career with an episodic TV show Crime Patrol Dastak in 2010. She later did a cameo in CID. She got her first breakthrough role in 2011 with Kahani Chandrakanta Ki where she played the part of Bhoomi. Sonia played the role of Sai Bai Bhosle, Shivaji’s first wife in the Indian historical drama series Veer Shivaji which aired on Colors TV. Sonia later appeared in the historical comedy-drama Tenali Rama as Maharani Chinnadevi, the first wife of King Krishnadev Raya.
In addition to television, Sonia made her Bollywood debut in 2020 with the comedy film Pagleaazam, directed by Vikas P Kavthekar and APS Raghuvanshi.
Education details and more
|Secondary school||Asian Academy|
|Educational Qualification||To graduate|
|Debut||Television: Crime Petrol Dastak (2010)|
Physical stats and more
|Height||5′ 3″ Feet|
Marital status and more
|Salary (approx.)||Not available|
|Net value||Not available|
Social Media Presence
Some facts about Sonia Sharma
- Sonia Sharma grew up in Ishwarpuri, Uttar Pradesh.
- In addition to acting, Sonia has worked for Star News in the political bureau and also as a crime reporter for Zee News. In 2019, she was promoted as editor of Aadhi Aabadi Magazine.
- She has been featured in print shoots for several brands including Shoppers Stop, Monte Carlo, Wilss Lifestyle and many more.
- Sonia has made special appearances in Heroes Aired the Story of Neerja Bhanot (2012) and SuperCops Vs SuperVillains (2016).
- She likes to travel, shop and watch movies.
- She is a devotee of Lord Ganesh.